Welcome to QNewsNetwork.com (the “Site”). These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Site and any services or products offered through the Site (the “Services”). By using the Site or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
All content on the Site, including text, images, logos, audio, video, and software (the “Content”), is the property of QNewsNetwork.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use the Content without the express written permission of QNewsNetwork.com or its licensors.
You may create a user account on the Site (a “User Account”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account information and for all activities that occur under your User Account. You agree to: (a) provide accurate and complete information when creating your User Account; (b) update your User Account information promptly if it changes; and (c) not share your User Account information with anyone else.
You agree to use the Site and Services in a manner that is lawful, ethical, and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Site or Services for any of the following purposes:
- To violate any law or regulation.
- To infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- To post or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- To spam or otherwise send unsolicited messages.
- To harm minors in any way.
- To impersonate any person or entity.
- To interfere with the proper working of the Site or Services.
In addition to the prohibited uses listed above, you agree not to:
- Use the Site or Services to collect or store personal information about other users.
- Use the Site or Services to promote or sell any products or services.
- Use the Site or Services to defame, libel, or slander any person or entity.
- Use the Site or Services to violate the privacy of any person or entity.
- Use the Site or Services to engage in any illegal or unauthorized activity.
QNewsNetwork.com may terminate your User Account or your access to the Site or Services for any reason, including but not limited to: (a) breach of these Terms; (b) violation of any law or regulation; or (c) if QNewsNetwork.com determines, in its sole discretion, that your use of the Site or Services is no longer in its best interests.
Limitation of Liability
QNewsNetwork.com does not warrant that the Site or Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. QNewsNetwork.com is not responsible for any damages that you may suffer as a result of your use of the Site or Services, including but not limited to: (a) lost profits; (b) lost data; (c) costs of substitute goods or services; or (d) any other incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be resolved exclusively by the state or federal courts located in San Francisco, California.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and QNewsNetwork.com regarding your use of the Site and Services, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
Changes to the Terms
QNewsNetwork.com may modify these Terms at any time. If QNewsNetwork.com makes any material changes to these Terms, it will post a notice on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or Services after such changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Thank you for using QNewsNetwork.com!